With curiosity and dedication, I want to inspire people to develop their strengths, creativity and ability to see new solutions to complex challenges. As a physiotherapist with a combination of deeper understanding of movement, behavioral science, psychology and leadership, I think the body is a fantastic and many times untapped tool for empowering personal growth, team development and organizational success.
Modern neuroscience can today explain how body awareness can helps us find balance between who we are and the courage to develop. Increased body awareness increases self-awareness and self-esteem.
"”Knowledge is only a rumor until it lives in the muscle”- Asaro people
- Extensive experience in motivating and inspiring people to find their inner resources and motivation to reach new goals.
- Specialized in acute and long-term stress and how stress tolerance can increase by using meditation, body awareness and physical activity
- Extensive experience in guiding people through lifetime crises
- Wide experience of working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience of working with different nationalities and cultures.
- 17- Independent business partner to Entira AB
- 13- Running my own business
- 00-14 Physiotherapist, Skåne University Hospital Malmö
- 13-16 Basic Body Awareness, therapeutic level A-E. BBAT Institute
- 16 Work and organisational psychology Mälardalen University
- 16 Psychology Halmstad University
- 14 Adapt and prescribe physical activity Mälardalen University
- 07 Business administration Account and Marketing Umeå University
- 07 Business administration Project management and Project leadership Umeå University
- 00 Physiotherapy in psychosomatic and psychiatric disorders including Body Awareness level 1 Lund University
- 97-00 Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy Lund University