My passion is to work with people. I have a strong belief that everyone can live a life full of energy and joy. What I do today is rooted in my own journey, a life of learning from life's ups and downs. Professionally, I have more than 30 years of career behind me, mainly in the IT industry, in different positions and leadership roles. Today I want to share my experience to support and help others on their journey to fulfill their dreams and achieve their own goals.
"Chasing meaning is much healthier than avoiding discomfort." - Kelly McGonigal
- Active within the areas of personal development, leadership development and group development.
- Several years of leadership and management experience from a number of companies working in the IT industry.
- A distinct communicator, open and easy to work with
- Active ACC Certified Coach of the International Coach Federation (ICF) with experience in both individual and group coaching
- Supervisor of several programmes for personality and leadership development
- Active as an educator for ICF accredited coaching courses
- Facilitator/supervisor of group meetings and workshops
- 09- Owner and professional coach, Total Personal Success AB
- 16 Supervision, Radical Collaboration
- 16 FIRO Element B
- 14 Certification, Four Rooms of Change®
- 14 Licensed Personal trainer and gym instructor
- 13 Certification, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- 12-13 Coach and manager, "Individuals seeking new positions", Sony Mobile Communications
- 12 Certification, Coaching supervision
- 09 Coach Certification, ICF(ACC)
- 08 Internal education, "Leading Change", IKEA
- 08-11 IT Architect, IKEA IT Delivery
- 03-08Information- and security specialist, IKEA IT
- 01-03 Information Security Manager, WM-data Scania/Scania InfoMate
- 98-01 Network administrator/Technically responsible, SEB IT Service AB
- 93-97 Network administrator, Växjö University