Seeing things as they are create possibilities for true action. Seeing only what we want, or wish to see, will not lead to development. For me, this approach builds on curiosity, openess, courage and joy. Supporting others in their search for their or their organisation's reality gives me true satisfaction and is what motivates me. Fun and function are both needed in my life.
"It is as it is!"
- Built or rebuilt organisations in 5 different countries
- Created effective and successful organisations with multiple nationalities
- Having worked strategically, securing growth with worldwide responsibilities.
- Created results working with all aspects of business; marketing, sales, product development, logistics, production
- All results have been achieved by focusing on people aspects. Letting everyone contribute with their individual strength, listening (also to what is not being said)
- Facilitated teams, management groups and coached more than 1000 individuals from many different industries
- Certified 4-rooms of change facilitator and ICF coach
- 11- Co-owner, Entira AB
- 04- Running my own business supporting managers as coach/mentor, facilitating processes and working with team and organisational development, Karsten Olofsson AB
- 97–04 (och 81-85) Administrative manager/sales leader/storemanager/business area manager, IKEA. (Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland)
- 95–97 Business Area Manager - responsible for four companies in Sweden
- 86–94 President of the Swedish subsidiary, VP export at the Danish head offices and president of the American subsidiary, SIS international
- 86–94 Export manager of one of the divisions and assistant to executive manager communications, PLM
- International Business, University of Lund